Rolling jury decisions will continue until space is sold out for all space available. There are two space options within the show:
- Shoppe Artisan 10′ x 10′ – $1100.00
- Shoppe Artisan 5′ x 10′ booth package – $650.00
Upon acceptance to the show, you will be required to pay a 50% non-refundable space deposit within two (2) weeks of acceptance for either space reserve. Final payments for all exhibits are due by September 1, 2016. Applicants accepted after September 1 will be required to pay in full upon acceptance. All space fees are non-refundable. Payment plans are available upon request.
Shoppe Artisan 5′ x 10′ Booth Package:
5′ x 10′ Space:
- Each booth will measure 5′ x 10′ with 3′ draped walls between neighboring sides and back booths.
- The booth package includes 3′ draped walls on 3 sides, complimentary booth sitting, and complementary onsite storage for inventory replenishment.
Shoppe Artisan 10′ x 10′ Booth Package:
Standard 10′ x 10′ Space:
- Booth walls are 8′ feet high by 10′ feet wide (except corners, where there are only two walls).
- Larger spaces are available, please contact sales at (770) 559-0293 to discuss your requirements.
- Corner configurations consists of two walls giving you two sides of exposure, not three walls.
- Location requests considered on a first come, first served basis.
- Category balance and booth presentation also are key factors in booth assignments.
- Each 10′ x 10′ booth comes equipped with pipe and drape. Exhibitors are required to provide their own flooring, tables, chairs and displays. Electrical can be ordered from the convention center.
- Exhibitors all materials used for displays must be fire retardant.
- We encourage you to be very creative with your booth presentation. This is a maker show so attendees will expect creative displays!
- Sharing space with another maker or subletting your space is not allowed.
- The sales-tax rate for Cobb County is 6 percent. Makers are solely responsible for collecting, reporting and paying all sales tax collected.
- Makers must be present in their booth during show hours. Exceptions must be approved by show management.
Once the space is sold out, a waitlist will start. Waitlist applicants will be judged on the same entry criteria, but acceptance will be governed by category balance and availability. We will notify you of your acceptance as soon as possible.
Exhibitor Service Kit
Following acceptance confirmation, you will be sent an exhibitor service kit that includes the necessary forms to order utilities and equipment for your booth.
Liability & Insurance
Shoppe Artisan will provide security at the Cobb Centre both day and night; however, each maker exhibits at his or her own risk and should carry appropriate insurance. Neither Shoppe Artisan nor the Cobb Centre are responsible for damage, theft or loss of an individual’s work.