WELCOME ARTISANS, MAKERS AND CREATORS!
Important Dates & Deadlines
Apply Now! Applications are being accepted and juried. Exhibit space is limited so please apply soon.
Shoppe Artisan is a one-stop holiday shopping event that will draw gift givers and arts and crafts enthusiasts from throughout the Southeastern U.S. Located in the affluent suburbs of Atlanta (where the Braves have moved their stadium to reach this population of metro Atlanta), Shoppe Artisan’s third-annual event will attract thousands of discerning shoppers looking for products that can’t be found at the mall! These savvy shoppers want to feel and touch the product to determine its quality and authenticity before buying. We invite you to apply for entry into the most unique shopping experience in the Southeast.
New for 2017! Shoppe Artisan is located in the middle of the exhibit hall with Shoppe Boutique surrounding its borders and the Holiday Workshoppe featuring 30 Pinterest-inspired, DIY classes taught by the of the top bloggers and creatives in the southeast.
Shoppe Artisan Booth Package:
Booth sizes at Shoppe Artisan are 10’x10′ and 5’x10′. You may apply for multiple spaces (i.e., 10′ x 20’, 10’x30′, 20’ x 20’, etc.). Exhibitors are required to provide their own flooring, tables, chairs and displays. Electrical can be ordered from the convention center.
Shoppe Artisan 10’ X 10’ Booth Package – $900 per booth
Shoppe Artisan 5’x10′ Booth Package – $580 per booth (Very Limited Inventory of 5’x10′ booths)
All Shoppe Artisan spaces are located in the mid-section of the hall and come move-in ready, equipped with 8’-high white draped walls and complimentary onsite inventory storage. Additional exhibitor benefits include:
- 8 free show tickets per 10’x10′ booth (4 per 5’x10′) to give to your prospective customers, friends, or family
- Inclusion on the Shoppe Artisan Gallery at www.shoppeartisan.com
- Customizable social media posts
- 4 exhibitor badges (per 10’x10’ booth)/2 per 5’x10′
- Ticket rebate program – exhibitors share in the revenue from ticket sales to their customers
Upon acceptance to the show, exhibitors will be required to pay a in full within ten days of acceptance. All space fees are non-refundable. Payment plans are available upon request.
EARN YOUR BOOTH FEES BACK AT SHOPPE ARTISAN!
We’re excited to announce our new ticket sales rebate program that we’re sharing with our exhibitors. For every attendee who buys a ticket using your unique promo-code, you will earn money back.
Here’s how the program will work:
- Ticket sales will open on September 15 for all attendees.
- Each exhibitor will be given a unique promo code to send out via email and social media, or to hand out at other shows you’re attending. We’ll provide you with postcards to give out at other shows your attending and with digital invitations to send to your customer base and to post on your social media.
- For every ticket that is sold using your promo code you will earn money back.
- For those of you who have a great customer list or who are active on social media, this should be a very easy way to make all or part of your booth fees back.
- For those of you just starting out, we’ll be providing each exhibitor with postcards to hand out while you’re at other shows this fall.
Here’s the fun part – where you earn can the big bucks!!!
2 LEVELS TO EARN MONEY
LEVEL 1 – GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
|Earn $2 per general admission ticket you sell|
LEVEL 2 – HOLIDAY WORKSHOPPE TICKETS
|Sell 50 tickets earn $300||Earn $200 in cash plus $100 off your 2018 booth|
|Sell 100 tickets earn $700||Earn $400 in cash and $300 off your 2018 booth|
|Sell 200 tickets earn $1250||Earn $750 in cash plus $500 off your 2018 booth|
Ticket Sales & Packages:
Market Admission: Tickets are $8 for adults if purchased online/$10 for adults at the door. Tickets are good for all three days.
General Admission & Holiday Workshoppe Ticket Prices
Two class registration and Shoppe Holiday Market admission – $15 (choose any two classes throughout the three days)
All classes on Friday (4 classes) and market admission – $25 (choose 4 classes)
All classes on Saturday (5 classes) and market admission – $30 (choose 5 classes)
All classes on Sunday (4 classes) and market admission – $25 (choose 4 classes)
Two Day-class pass (8-9 total) and market admission – $45 (choose classes on any two day combination – 8-9 classes total)
Three Day-class pass (13 total) and market admission – $65 (choose up to 13 classes over the three-day event)
VIP Experience – $125
- Three full days of classes – choose any classes on all days
- Special VIP line at registration – shorter wait time
- Special VIP check in at the classrooms and first to enter classrooms to get the best seats in the house
- Happy Hour event on Friday, November 10 starting at 5 pm – includes 2 glasses of wine or specialty cocktail
- Swag bag featuring goodies from our holiday market exhibitors
Children under 12 are free for general admission. Children who choose to participate in the workshoppe will incur the instructor fees. Please see class descriptions for the fee amounts.
The exhibitor who sells the most tickets at all price levels will win an additional $1000*!
- Any money you earn for the general admission fees will be paid within 30 days following the close of Shoppe Artisan 2017.
- 2018 booth credits: Any money you earn towards your 2018 show, you must secure your booth no later than May 1, 2018.
- After May 1, 2018 all booth credits for the 2018 Shoppe Artisan will be invalid.
- Winner must sell a minimum of 100 tickets to qualify