Earn your booth fees back at Shoppe Artisan!
We’re excited to announce our new ticket sales rebate program that we’re sharing with our exhibitors. For every attendee who buys a ticket using your unique promo-code, you will earn money back.
Here’s how the program will work:
- Ticket sales will open on September 15 for all attendees.
- Each exhibitor will be given a unique promo code to send out via email and social media, or to hand out at other shows you’re attending. We’ll provide you with postcards to give out at other shows your attending and with digital invitations to send to your customer base and to post on your social media.
- For every ticket that is sold using your promo code you will earn money back.
- For those of you who have a great customer list or who are active on social media, this should be a very easy way to make all or part of your booth fees back.
- For those of you just starting out, we’ll be providing each exhibitor with postcards to hand out while you’re at other shows this fall.
Here’s the fun part – where you earn can the big bucks!!!
2 LEVELS TO EARN MONEY
LEVEL 1 – GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
|Earn $2 per general admission ticket you sell|
LEVEL 2 – HOLIDAY WORKSHOPPE TICKETS
|Sell 50 tickets earn $300||Earn $200 in cash plus $100 off your 2018 booth|
|Sell 100 tickets earn $700||Earn $400 in cash and $300 off your 2018 booth|
|Sell 200 tickets earn $1250||Earn $750 in cash plus $500 off your 2018 booth|
Ticket Sales & Packages:
Market Admission: Tickets are $8 for adults if purchased online/$10 for adults at the door. Tickets are good for all three days.
Holiday Workshoppe & Market Admission Packages:
Workshoppe tickets include class entry only. In some cases, topics include hands-on, take & make items. For those wishing to participate in making items will need to pay for the instructor kits. Please see class descriptions for the instructor fee amounts. Payment will be required for instructor kits upon entering the classroom.
Two class registration and Shoppe Holiday Market admission – $15 (choose any two classes throughout the three days)
All classes on Friday (4 classes) and market admission – $25 (choose 4 classes)
All classes on Saturday (5 classes) and market admission – $30 (choose 5 classes)
All classes on Sunday (4 classes) and market admission – $25 (choose 4 classes)
Two Day-class pass (8-9 total) and market admission – $45 (choose classes on any two day combination – 8-9 classes total)
Three Day-class pass (13 total) and market admission – $65 (choose up to 13 classes over the three-day event)
VIP Experience – $125
- Three full days of classes – choose any classes on all days
- Special VIP line at registration – shorter wait time
- Special VIP check in at the classrooms and first to enter classrooms to get the best seats in the house
- Happy Hour event on Friday, November 10 starting at 5 pm – includes 2 glasses of wine or specialty cocktail
- Swag bag featuring goodies from our holiday market exhibitors
Children under 12 are free for general admission. Children who choose to participate in the workshoppe will incur the instructor fees. Please see class descriptions for the fee amounts.
Win an additional $1000!
The exhibitor who sells the most tickets at all price levels will win an additional $1000*!
- Any money you earn for the general admission fees will be paid within 30 days following the close of Shoppe Artisan 2017.
- 2018 booth credits: Any money you earn towards your 2018 show, you must secure your booth no later than May 1, 2018. After May 1, 2018 all booth credits for the 2018 Shoppe Artisan will be invalid.