Welcome Artisans, Makers and Creators!
Applications are being accepted and juried. Exhibition space is limited, so apply today to claim your space at Atlanta’s premier destination for high-quality handmade goods.
Shoppe Artisan is quickly becoming Atlanta’s go-to destination for holiday shoppers, gift givers, and arts and crafts enthusiasts. For the past three years, Shoppe Artisan has attracted discerning shoppers from across the Southeast looking for high-quality products that can’t be found at the mall or on Amazon.
We invite you to apply for exhibition space at one of Atlanta’s most exciting holiday markets.
- Free show tickets to give to prospective customers, friends, or family
- Inclusion on the Shoppe Artisan Gallery at www.shoppeartisan.com
- Easy loading and unloading at the Cobb Galleria Centre
- Convenient and accessible location, with over 2,000 free on-site parking spaces for exhibitors and attendees
- Free on-site storage for extra inventory
- Opportunity to sell products to customers eager to start their holiday shopping
- Located in the largest city in the Southeast with access to over 6.1 million Atlanta shoppers, as well as shoppers from across the Southeastern US
- Ideal location convenient to shoppers both inside the perimeter (ITP) and outside the perimeter (OTP)
- Beautiful indoor environment and protection from weather issues
- Outreach marketing conducted throughout the major Southeastern cities, including Savannah, Charleston, Augusta, Macon, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Asheville and Jacksonville
- Full-scale marketing campaign, including print and online advertising, direct mail and field marketing visits to groups and clubs around the Southeast
- Full-color, professionally produced invitations mailed to attendees and groups throughout the Southeast
Shoppe Boutique + Shoppe Artisan = Shoppe Holiday!!!
This year Shoppe Artisan will be joined by a new event called Shoppe Boutique. Featuring over 100 specialty stores and boutiques primarily from the southeastern U.S., Shoppe Boutique will help draw more sophisticated shoppers – a group most likely to appreciate the quality and value of handmade goods – to the Cobb Galleria Centre this November! The mix of handmade goods with specialty buy/sell goods has worked very well in cities like Houston, Kansas City and Minneapolis as well as many of the Christmas Shows across the south. The combination of Shoppe Boutique & Shoppe Artisan will give savvy Atlanta shoppers a unique holiday shopping experience.
PRODUCT MIX WILL INCLUDE:
Home & Garden
Beauty & Wellness
Clothing & Footwear
Office & Tech Accessories